06 August 2008

story teller

Today, something different than my usual 'simple and clean' style : someting jolly and exuberant!
This is a template to create your own cartoon. It comes with 7 text bubbles.
Now, be very attentive: here comes my first challenge...

Scrap your own cartoon and send it to liengeliminator@gmail.com with title 'challenge 1'
You can choose your own kit/ elements. Just use your imagination...
The winner can choose the theme and colours of my next kit and will receive a little extra!
Deadline is 20e august - the members of my creative team can each choose their favorite, and then I will decide wich one is the absolute winner ! Good luck and have fun !



I'm still working on my own LO, but here are a few examples:
CT Elodie:


CT Faft:



UPDATE:
BY Snoeperke:



By Miek:



By Crystal Creations ( go see her blog for more challenges ! )



1 comment :

  1. What a fun idea for a layout! Thanks for sharing it. :D

    ReplyDelete