11 August 2008

update creative team !

Yes, I know, I'm on a blog vacation... but I just wanted to announce you my new CT members

Clochette applied some time ago, so she had to be patient ; )
She describes herself as a clean scrapper. She doesn't use a lot of elements. She loves papers and wordarts.
This is her blog - go and see her beautiful LO's



Poupske has only been scrapping for some months. But you can see she's really good at it
She has two sons: Louis and Nicolas. They are her favorite models on her scraps.
This is her blog.
The title of Poupke's blog says it all: 'un jour sans scrap ... c'est comme un jour sans soleil' ( a day without scrapping is like a day without sunshine )
She made this one with my kit 'Simply Lime'. I L-O-V-E it !





Now - remember the challenge !!
Bye !

0 reacties :

Post a Comment