28 September 2008

kit 'inspire'

I have a new product for you today. It's my newest kit 'inspire' available @ digital crea:
Just click on the preview to go to the shop !



For those who like QP albums: stay tuned....I created a quick album with this kit. I'll be posting details on how you can win one of your own!!!


CT Clochette:



CT Faft:



CT Valé:






CT Ange:








CT Poupske:













CT Elodie:












CT Gwadatiti:











UPDATE:
This is the gallery for the challenge to win a free album 'inspire' !

By Brien:






By Vichkova:






By Zaza:

By Zibr1:






By Veer:



By Ciloo:

4 comments :

  1. je CT op z'n best!
    Schitterend kitje Lien

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant here in which point I feasted with this kit and I hope that the other numerous scrappeuses will take so much pleasure there. Bravo Link

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ik wil nog een kansje wagen voor de challenge
    maar de link lukt me niet

    http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg217/brienemien/challengslieNcopy.jpg

    ik doe nog een laatste poging en anders zend ik hem per mail

    ReplyDelete