28 October 2008

freebie forever: simple frame

Good morning everyone! The sun is shining, we have wonderful weather!
'I'm enjoying every moment of it !'
Haha, great quote for a WA, don't you think? ;)

First of all, I want to thank you for your encouraging words on my previous freebie. Your comments are highly appreciated!!
I received a challenging request to work on new wordarts, so that's what I'll be working on these days.
It's great to get to know you, readers of my blog !
So if you have a request or proposition for me, just mail me at: liengeliminator@gmail.com

Here we go, I promised you this simple photo frame. I personally like the simple look of it! Just put some staples in it, and it even looks more real !
Great to use on your C&S LO's !



Don't miss the next one... I will treat you with a brown,floral background paper!

LINK EXPIRED

3 comments :