28 November 2008

freebie paper pack ORCHID

To celebrate my first sales @ two little pixels, I want to treat you with this freebie paper pack ORCHID! ( I just L.O.V.E those flowers !! )



Click on the preview and it'll take you to the shop, where you can find a free link !

Don't hesitate and send me your LO's.
I'm so pleased to see the beautifull work with my stuff.
I feel this is the moment to thank all of you who send me those encouraging and hartwarming mails! Big hugs and thanks a mil!!

Here's some CT work with my freebie paper pack ORCHID:

By Ange:



By Vale:


And why not celebrate 'black friday' with us?
25% off - isn't that generous? Grab your chance !!



And to make things easier for you all: if you select the currency options on the left side of the shoppe, you will find that you can now purchase in Euros!

1 comment :

  1. thanks a lot for these beautiful paper pack you share with us.

    ReplyDelete