03 November 2008

kit FOREVER

My new Digital Kit is for sale at digital crea now ! It's called 'Forever'.
The emphasis is on the japanese floral pattern on the papers.
As you know, I like the clean and simple style, I think the kit is ideal for that kind of LO's !
Click directly on the image and it'll take you to the product.




Check out these gorgeous layouts :

By LieN:



By Gwadatiti:



By Faft:




By Valé:




By Clochette:



By Ange:




By Poupske:




Leave the girls some love on their blog! I think they deserve it!

Euhm...I think that's about it for now.
Only this: the freebies that came with kit 'forever' are no longer available!! So sorry if you missed it !

Update:

By Zibr1:

2 comments :

  1. dat ziet er weer heel erg mooi uit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dit ziet er idd erg mooi uit.
    heb het gisteren gekocht en straks es uitpakken en bekijken


    liefs Brien

    ReplyDelete