12 January 2009

kit citrus breeze

May I introduce my new kit at digital crea, called 'citrus breeze'!
Being fed up with those christmas greens and reds - I chose a diffrent color swatch for the kit. I think it's fresh and smooth with a feather light feel.



It has floral and swirly brushes you can combine and modify as you wish.



It goes with these wordart:



Kit citrus breeze, available at digital crea ( now only 2,10€ !! ):



Check out what my fabulous CT gals have done with it!!

By Ange:



By Faft:



By Valé:



By Poupske:




I recently came across this clever technique, called 'Through the Viewfinder'. Basically, you shoot through the viewfinder of an old camera, using your modern digital or film camera, and create an interesting framing effect in camera.

Hundreds of people decided to make a Flickr group and share their images. You’ll see some AMAZING versions of this technique there.

Here's mine, using a 'citrus breeze' wordart:



One of my favorite photografers Tara Whitney,decorated a whole wall with her family photos this way! Have a look !

0 reacties :

Post a Comment