18 March 2009

lots of grab bag layouts and inspiration !


I promised you to tell you something more about my grab bag.
Well... It has 5 new digital products called
words on a string
dreams of white
typewriter
flower potpourri
written words
Doesn't that sound great?

At the end of the week, I will reveal the content of my grab bag! Can't wait !!!
Now, sit back and enjoy the show !! I'm sharing lots of layouts and inspiration !!!!
Thanks again for all who helped me with this creative work!!

by Margote and Ange


by Valé

by Valé

by Margote and Poupske

by Jodie and Carollee

by NishaM and Clochette


by Valé and Scrapenherbe

by Timounette

by Timounette

I'm sure these beauties convinced you ! Stop by the 2LP shoppe and get it all just for AUD$3 !!!

Don't hesitate to grab my freebie QP. It has some elements from this grab bag too !

Now I'm off to work ! {hugs}


1 comment :

  1. You're grab bag is great, keep on doing that great work with your designs

    ReplyDelete