29 April 2009

work in progress

So this is the little ( non - scrap ) project I was working on the past few weeks...
Finally, I finished the cards for Glenn's first communion. Just on time, because this sunday will be thé day !
I had so much fun during the photoshoot !! But hey, this model was so energetic and spontanious, so this couldn't go wrong !




For now, I'm working on first communion invitations for the children of my class ( themed: water ... psssssst.... if any of you has a briliant idea ?? I'm still looking for usable kits or elements to work with! )

I've been invited to this little game by Christelle and Sabrina:
1. Show us your first scrapbook page
2. Write a couple of lines about the scrap - associated with your feelings, your thoughts and when you did it.
3. Pass the game on to 5 person and leave a comment on their blog....

Well, here's where I blogged about my first scrap ever: - click to see -
Now, I'm blushing, because I'm not exactly proud of it:
my cool jack russell dog combined with pink paper and ribbon- LOL - that was a terrible style mistake !!

In between, my CT is working on their pages with my next kit 'Sunny Spring'.Curious about it? Sorry, you'll have to wait a little bit longer hihi
Bye now !

3 comments :

  1. lolll ta première page est fantastique !!! et bravo pour la carte, elle est très belle ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. De kaartjes zijn mooi geworden zeg!
    Goed gedaan :D

    x Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  3. The invitations are beautiful... girl, you have a lot of different talents !!!

    ReplyDelete