06 May 2009

expressions

Designing sometimes has a therapeutic effect on me...
The last few days, I'm stressing about the preparations for the First Communion at our school, that's why I opened up photoshop to try to relax. Here's what I ended up with, a new 'expressions' wordart pack:


This new product 'expression vol.2' is for sale at two little pixels. Just click the preview to go to the shop.


Remember my first pack? And the possibility of having your own quote designed as a wordart?

Well, Veerle e-mailed me with this beautiful quote about her daughter:
'I love you just the way you are'.
Vke, you get my new 'expressions vol.2 pack' for free ! Congratulations !
Maybe there will be more of these to come.. So just mail me with subject 'quote request' and I will have a try for you !

Here's some inspirational creative team work:




Here are some beautiful pages from my guest CT team: Veer, Dumpty and Dunia






Also a special thank you for Margote and Vichkova !!

0 reacties :

Post a Comment