04 July 2010

in the spotlight !

Yes, that's right! I'm the designer of the month at Two Little Pixels.
To celebrate this, I have lots of prizes, specials and fun things planned for you!





Here are the rules of my designer of the month challenge:

~ Create as many layouts as you can using this freebie ( with or without the frame ):


~ You can add elements / papers as you like, but of course I would be very happy if you use my two little pixels and/or digital crea products and my freebies.


I'm having 30% off on all my products at two little pixels.

Enjoy these big sales !! ( not on collabs and my sketchy templates )
To help you, I've created this new kit 'Little lady love'. It will be -50% during this game !!



~ You can post your pages in the two little pixels gallery with obligatory title 'spotlight LieN'. Don't forget to add credits ! You can find some inspirational pages from my CT too !

~ You can play until * july 24th * Good luck !


------------------------------

Jummy, lots of prizes to win !!


- first prize: my creative team will choose the most beautiful layout - that person wins one free product to my DC shop + one free product to my 2LP shop ( no collabs )

- second prize: all participants who scrap a page with my new kit 'little lady love' and the freebie - winn $5 coupon to my 2LP shop ( no collabs )

- third prize: Mr. Random will choose one person that winns $4 coupon to my 2LP shop ( no collabs )

5 comments :

  1. What a gorgeous kit and so amazing challenge Lien. Off to get the kit! *lol*
    Hugs
    Corinna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I played, made two layouts with the frame and one corresponding page for a double page. Everything is on the 2LP gallery http://www.twolittlepixels.com/gallery/showgallery.php?ppuser=543&cat=500 and on my blog very soon. Off to blogg about it.
    Thanks for this chance. I simply love the kit.

    Hugs
    Corinna

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello Lien , love this one
    I tried to use Gimp to make a layout but it was really difficult for me
    have a look on my blog...

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks !!!! Lovely frame !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the freebie and the challenge!! i made two layouts and they are in the gallery and i´m also blogging now. hoping hoping to win!! hugs!

    http://www.twolittlepixels.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=14051&ppuser=542

    http://www.twolittlepixels.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=14052&ppuser=542

    ReplyDelete