24 November 2010

deery xmas

Christmas is just around the corner and one of the things I like about the season is the many Christmas movies one can watch not only on TV but also in the movie theaters.
Do you know "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" ?

Well, it's been my inspiration for my newest kit, called deery xmas:


Photobucket

This kit is perfect to create christmas cards! It has both french and english wordart, christmas trees , 2 santa claus, garlands, stars, a christmas sleigh, pearls, a frame, a snow owl, a leaf, a snowy overlay, christmas balls, hearts, a cloud, a bow, a knot and of corse: a lot of reindeers !!
It's now -25% !

Here' some inspiration from my fabulous team !!


Here's a beautiful christmas card, made by Monsu with kit deery xmas:




And the winners are...





Congratulations, Nanic & Lisa, you won my kit 'deery xmas' !! You can send me an email to receive the links!
Thanks for your participation !
For those who didn't win this time: cheer up, here's a little freebie for you !


I hope you like it! See you tomorrow for some sales - news !! Bye -Bye

5 comments :

  1. What a gorgeous kit! Thank you LieN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, thank you so much! My e-mail is on its way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't download your beautiful freebie :-( Is the link no longer valid ?

    Congratulations for your work ! I'm really a fan !

    ReplyDelete