19 August 2011

Remembering - reveal of the collection

Ready for the big reveal? Here it is: remembering, the COLLECTION! It has a full kit, an add-on ( that started with a few papers and elements, but ended up as a full kit as well lol ), and a (12) quickpage album by Anita Designs. I think this collection has it all !!

Let's take a closer look:



Kit remembering set price $5 / sale price $4 find here: MSCRAPS and DC





Add-on remembering set price $4.50 / sale price $3.60
find here: MSCRAPS and DC



Quickpage album remembering set price $9.99 / sale price $7.99
find here: MSCRAPS and DC


Convinced? Did I lie to you when I said this collection has it all? I don't think so ! ;) This bundle has all three products bundled up for you, perfect for all those greedy Click Photo Designs fans, haha :) * the full kit * the add-on * the quickpage album !




Remembering: the bundle set price $15.50 / sale price $12.40


find here: MSCRAPS and DC





Now, do you want to win this bundle and start scrapping with these three fabulous products of the remembering collection? All you have to do is be the first to grab the free coupon when I send out my newsletter to you ;)


I'll be back another day to show you some inspirational pages :) Bye !

0 reacties :

Post a Comment