22 September 2011

words & ink + FREEBIE

"Words are only postage stamps delivering the object for you to unwrap
If every word I said could make you laugh, I'd talk forever...
Words are the voice of the heart
Words mean more than what is set down on paper. It takes the human voice to infuse them with shades of deeper meaning."

These are only a few of my favorite quotes about the theme of my newest kit 'words and ink':



words & ink set price 5.90$ / sale price 4.72$


available at mscraps



Let me show you LOTSSSSS of inspiration ( and gallery standouts, I think ! ) Thx to mscraps CT: Pauline, Ana.Paula, Marnell, Zoebearsmom, Marion, Milatolela/ Click Photo Designs CT: Ella, Gwadatiti, Margote, Salamandre, Timounette, Monique, Anita, Poupske, Brinic and my newest resident members Soco and JanettD. Welcome, girls !










And here's the lucky winner ( sorry I kept you waiting for this ! ): Congratulations, Kel ! You can email me to claim your prize !!
Thanks for all nice comments about my newest kit! I loved reading all of it !





I have a special {FREEBIE}, made by Veerle (Vke). Look at the double page she made:








credits: kit remembering/ add-on remembering/ kit words & ink


It's a set of two quickpages 'happy boy' & 'happy girl', made with elements and papers from my kits remembering + add-on and my latest words & ink. Thank you, Veerle, for sharing your talent with us !!



( click preview to DOWNLOAD )

4 comments :

  1. beautiful !Thank your for the freebie

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the 2 page QP freebie and for my RAK of words & ink xx kel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank YOU, LieN! It's a pleasure to scrap with your beautiful designs! I'm happy and proud to be in your CT. :)

    ReplyDelete