28 July 2008

award !!



Wow, I can't believe it!!!
I'm so very proud to let you know that I received the Brillante Weblog Award from Mesokee , whose blog I visit frequently! Her designs are stunning. You should really visit her blog !


Who gets the "Brillante Webblog Award"?
Websites and blogs, which by its currency, the issues of choice and for their designs are especially noteworthy.


Here are the Award Rules:
1. The winner can take the logo
2. Place a link to the person that send you the award
3. Give the Award to at least 7 other Scrapbooking-Blogs, which by its currency, the issues of choice and for their designs are especially noteworthy
4. Put a link to these sites on your Blog.
5. Write a comment on their Blogs that they've won an Award


I will in turn give the award to 7 other blogs this evening!
And I'm already shure it's going to take me hours !
You'll hear from me later !

1 comment :