20 July 2008

gazing look

Mimilou has a freebie kit, called 'pistache'. I think it's very versatile !
I really like the colours from the papers !
It's obvious the flowers from Paislee Press inspired me to create my own - can't say it enough: she's so engenious !
I also made a template of this LO, like that, you all can make your own scrappingpearl !











UPDATE:


I found this one with my template by Faft:





















by Veer:

I think the photoframe gives some depth to the LO, I will remember this idea !



















by Folietje:

4 comments :

  1. I love how you focus on the photo with your simple, effective layouts. Thanks for sharing your template! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 Jul [LA 02:23am, NY 04:23am, UK 09:23am, OZ 07:23pm]).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this simple, elegant design! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete