25 October 2008

sneak peek kit '4ever' !

Whoopieee !
Finally, I finished my newest kit 'FOREVER' ! I'm very enthousiastic about it !!
I called the kit that way because it seemed like it took me forever to complete this one....
But I was feeling sick, that's a good excuse, don't you think?
For the first time, I had no desire to fiddle with photoshop. Luckily, I'm feeling better now, so I'm back ( If you like it or not ! LOL )

One day, I found these cute little kokeshi dolls .





I liked the floral patterns and typical style of it. That's when I decided to choose a 'japanese theme'. I worked with soft colours and tried to create a modern japanese floral style.
This time, I made my own brushes, thanks to a tutorial on a photoshopforum I visit regularly.
Here's a sneak peek of the kit 'FOREVER':



I'll be back to share layouts from my incredible CT. You're not gonna want to miss it! In the meantime, I will enjoy my free time !
Have a good weekend !

1 comment :