20 October 2008

winner challenge 2 !

First, I want to thank everyone who has participated.
The layouts were really inspiring ! ;)

Today, all of my team members have made their choise.
It was very exciting for me to count the points: Brien and Vichkova were on the lead with only one point difference ! So, it was up to me to decide ...
I had the most difficult time picking the winner.
That's why I decided to choose both: Brien and Vichkova !!
Congratulations ! You will receive a mail with a link to this QP album inspire !
Enjoy !!

For those who missed this challenge: the album is still available @ digital crea. Just click this preview to go to the shop !

4 comments :

  1. een hele dikke merci zulle
    liefs Brien

    ReplyDelete
  2. proficiat dames
    en mogen we de winnende LO zien ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. van mij ook een dikke proficiat aan de winnaars, ik ben ook wel benieuwd naar de LO's

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great LO's !!! Congratulations

    ReplyDelete